(1) Jose Reyes visits doctor, but still healthy. Turns out it had nothing to do with his hamstring.
(2) Hank Blalock deciding between Rays and Marlins. Neither is offering full-time role.
(3) David Aardsma tweaks groin. Not a major issue, but brings up how useful Brandon League might end up being.
(4) Ike Davis Mets’ first basemen of future. Can Daniel Murphy hold him off in the present?
(5) Max Scherzer struggles for Tigers in first outing.
(6) Brandon Webb frustrated with speed of comeback from shoulder surgery. No setbacks reported but he feels like he has “stagnated” in the process.
Here are some links to a few of my most recent pieces at Fanball.com which are free to view.
By Ray Flowers
Tags: Baseball, Brandon League, Brandon Morrow, Brandon Webb, Daniel Murphy, David Aardsma, Diamondbacks, Edwin Jackson, Hank Blalock, Ike Davis, Jose Reyes, Mariners, Marlins, Max Scherzer, Mets, Rays, Tigers