Here is a list of eight guys who I think you should look to either add to, or trade from, your fantasy baseball roster on the eve of of the 2010 season. BUY LOW: Nate McLouth, Corey Hart, Mike Aviles, Lance Berkman. SELL HIGH: Fausto Carmona, Jayson Heyward, Troy Tulowitzki, Joe Mauer.
(1) McLouth – Had a terrible spring, now dealing with hamstring injury.
(2) Hart – Went 20/20 in 2007-08. Slumping, and Brewers might trade him.
(3) Aviles – Has a .300 bat, and not much in his way right now.
(4) Berkman – Likely to miss two weeks with sore knee, but it’s not serious.
(1) Carmona – Great spring, but scary K/BB ratio past two years.
(2) Heyward – Anything short of 20/20 with 100 runs seems like it would be a disappointment.
(3) Tulowitzki – I’m concerned about his ability to repeat homers and steals.
(4) Mauer – For more on Mauer click on the link to MLB Predictions- Hitters.
By Ray Flowers