(1) Jair Jurrjens felt a pop in hamstring during rehab. Will be sent for an MRI.
(2) Jason Heyward to return on Tuesday from his groin injury.
(3) Huston Street off on minor league rehab stint – should be back in two weeks with the Rockies.
(4) Troy Tulowitzki will avoid DL but he will also likely miss a few days with his quadriceps injury.
(5) Oliver Perez will remain a starter for Mets despite 25 walks in 30 innings.
(6) Josh Beckett will have start pushed back to Friday with Tim Wakefield making a start.
(7) Dallas Braden perfect game anecdotes.
By Ray Flowers
Tags: Baseball, baseballguys, BaseballGuys.com, Baseballguysblog, Dallas Braden, Huston Street, Jair Jurrjens, Jayson Heyward, Josh Beckett, Kris Medlen, Manny Corpas, Oliver Perez, Tim Wakefield, Troy Glaus, Troy Tulowitzki